YOUTH SERVICES FACILITATOR
WestREAP is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Youth Facilitator to provide ongoing support, mentoring and guidance for youth aged 16-17 years (and their families) living in Hokitika/South Westland.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) classification as set out by the Ministry of Social Development and Work and Income New Zealand. They will be open minded, and comfortable with maintaining positive relationships within schools, family and whanau, iwi and community groups. Experience in mental health work would be advantageous.
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate the following strengths:
• Excellent communication, with well-developed oral and written skills and an ability to build rapport with youth.
• Ability to work alongside young people to assist them to achieve their goals.
• Able to work independently with solid time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proficient in using web-based tools including a database and MS Office software.
• Relevant experience would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, we offer a fun and flexible working environment with excellent terms and conditions of employment including employee benefits. The position is based in Hokitika.
For more information and/or an application pack, contact WestREAP on 0800 927 327 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday February 1, 2019 at 5pm
Melody Makers Tutors
We are looking for Melody Makers tutors for Franz Josef Glacier and Hari Hari. Suitable applicants will live in the respective towns. For more information please contact Jeanette Rock, Team Leader – Early Childhood Phone 0800 927 327 or email: email@example.com