Budget Advisory Services
We can help you
- If you have debts and don’t know where to start
- If you are not in debt but want to learn how to manage your money.
- If you want to set and reach family financial targets
Confidential One on One Service
Your Volunteer Advisor will meet you in your home, or our office, at a time that suits you. Our arm is to help you find security in handling your financial affairs. Your Volunteer Advisor will work with you for as long as needed for you to develop good money management skills.
We can help you overcome problems with
- Household money management
- Debts and arrears e.g. Mortgage, rates, loans and hire purchase
- Court fines, court documents, legal procedures for debt recovery
Our service does not give or hold money. We do not take charge of your cheque book, and we do not tell you what you should do.
We are affiliated to the New Zealand Federation of Family Budgeting Services Inc, and all our Volunteer Advisors have been trained and certificated to meet the required standards.
Our specialised field is household money management and repayment of debt. Listening and communication skills also form an important part of training.
Ongoing training ensures that advisors are kept up-to-date.